The Sylvia M. Thomasson Educational Leadership Enhancement Program provides much information about leadership, but we felt it would be an asset to future leaders to capture some of the wisdom here for past, present and future leaders to ponder.
We encourage you to explore participant comments, quotes and reading list.
Twelve Key Points of Leadership
from Russ Sloan, LSSC business resources director
- Be fair and consistent.
- Strive for “Perfection” hoping to catch “Excellence.”
- Communicate vision and measurable goals.
- Reliability– Your word is your bond.
- Support your staff when justified.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Passion and perseverance
- Delegate and accountability
- Surround/associate yourself with quality people.
- Actions speak louder than words!
Sunday, May 19, 2019